This is a rather large update, bringing with it some nice new features such as resource booking, some basic digital signage facilities, and an almost complete rewrite under the hood.
What’s new in 1.1?
– New static ‘Day’ view (in additional to all the fullcalendar.js views)
– New display board view (for digital signage)
– New Resource management feature: add resources (i.e, laptops) to be bookable alongside an event (#23)
– Support for ‘unique’ resource booking: i.e, will check certain devices for concurrent use
– Support for limiting a resource to a specific location
– Resources can be grouped i.e, Computers,Audio Visual,Furniture
– Clone event functionality
– Calendar “MaxTime” added
– All Day events now set time to 0 – 23:59 to help with alt displays
– Upgraded to Bootstrap 3.3.1
– Upgraded to fullcalendar.js 2.x
– Improved datepickers/colourpickers
– All JS/CSS now generated via grunt
– Frontend package managment now from bower
– Added bootstrap form validation
– jQueryUI no longer required
– [removed]: Bootstrap Theme Support
– [removed]: Bootstrap CDN support
– Moved from cfwheels 1.2 -> 1.3.2
– Large underlying codebase rewrite.
– All controllers, models and most helper functions now in cfscript rather than tags: note this may cause issues if you’re on CF9.
– Support for servers with prefix json
– Various options removed/changed to support moment.js
– Improved form validation
– Most JS moved to a single JS file generated via grunt
– Extraneous folders/files removed (i.e /files/)