Well I’ve finally got round to it – this site now has a shiny new design!
It’s much more focused on what I’m actually spending my time doing these days – web work, specifically ColdFusion related coding.
I managed to finally move to CF8 in the process, and whilst I’m still ironing out some kinks, everything seems to work so far. The biggest problem I had with the move was a change in MySQL versions, with some date fields spitting out binary data instead of timestamps, but thankfully it had a quick solution – a small driver related issue.
I’m definitely going to try and get some more code excerpts up on here – I’ve been a bit slack in the number of posts!
More to come…